Tuesday 22 March 2011

Day Six: When the Going Gets Tough

When the going gets tough, do the tough head on over to the drive through at Tim Hortons? (Tim Hortons is the equivalent of Dunkin' Donuts or Krispy Kreme in the USA).  I stayed up late last night, have yet to eat breakfast and feel my bad habits on how to start the day creeping in.  I have to jet off to do my morning commute to work and I am tempted to cheat.  Spiking up one's blood sugar after an overnight fast is not recommended by Dr. Oz when it comes to breakfast.

Sigh, I will focus on eating a banana on the run and eat some oatmeal before my school day begins!

2 comments:

  1. Maija, your blog is really excellent. It's really inspiring that both of you (Ken and yourself) have set tough benchmark for your good health and fitness. Good luck.
    Regards, Tahir

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your blog! Read a great quote today & had to share: "Order food in the size of clothes you want to fit into, that is, small fries, small ice cream cone, small steak." This is from a friend who has lost 24 lbs.

    ReplyDelete